Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

If you have credits from a community college or other college/university, we encourage you to finish at any of the State System universities. The faculty and staff will work with you to ensure you receive maximum credit for coursework you have completed and develop an advising plan so that you can earn your degree in a timely manner.  

Reverse Transfer - You Earned It.png

Pennsylvania's community colleges and State System universities recently signed a statewide agreement that allows former community college students to obtain an associate’s degree with credits they've already earned.​​ >>Learn more about Reverse Transfer.

Don’t delay—finish what you started at any of the State System universities today!



Getting Started

If you are transferring from a Pennsylvania community college or Lackawanna College, the State System’s Academic Passport makes your transfer process easy, seamless and guaranteed!

If you are on active duty military status or are a military veteran or returning adult student, State System universities will work with you to translate your prior learning into college credit! 


Using PA TRAC  

The Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PA TRAC) serves as an excellent tool for you to check out how your courses will transfer between and among the PA community colleges and the State System universities.