Because every student on every campus matters...
Plan to the attend 2019 State System Summit Nov. 7-8 at California University of
Discover how our 14 universities can foster social justice, promote diversity, and create inclusive campus environments where all students have an equal opportunity to succeed.
This year’s theme is Intersectionality for Student Success.
Keynote speaker for the 2019 summit is Melanie Harrington, president and CEO of Vibrant Pittsburgh.
Session topics include:
- Academic Freedom, Free Speech and Difficult Issues
- Identifying and Managing Stress for Student Success
- Stop the Hate: Bystander Training
- Supporting Hispanic Students
- Intersectionality in the LGBTQA+ Community
- Learning Tools for Students with Learning Disabilities
- And more!
For details about the 2019 State System Summit, registration information and more, visit calu.edu/summit2019.