The Construction Support Office (CSO) is a component of the Facilities Management Office and supports the State System's 14 universities with a variety of facilities design and construction procurement-related functions.
Procurement of facilities projects is summarized in the document below:
Procurement of Facilities Projects
Facilities Projects Solicitations
The Office of the Chancellor has adopted an eProcurement system for solicitations. Ten of the 14 System universities are now using this site for most solicitations. Others are using their own web sites or the Pennsylvania eMarketplace site.
PASSHE eProcurement Exchange
Centrally-Held Open-End Professional Contracts (including Contract Manuals)
CSO holds a variety of open-end Professional contracts, against which universities issue work orders.
- PASSHE-CM-2013 The System's Advance Public Notice is published February 1, 2013. Historical past utilization data. NEW -- Informational document regarding preproposal conference scheduled for May 9, 2013.
RFP for CM Services
Revised RFP for CM Services
PASSHE Form 150
PA Business Certification Form
If you need PASSHE Form 150 and the PA Business Certification Form as a Word doc., please contact CSO.
Other Project and Contract Information
- System Commonwealth Capital Projects
- Significant University-Funded Projects
- University Open-End Professional Contracts
- Private Development of Student Housing, list of Prequalified Developers
- MBE/WBE Program
- Guaranteed Energy Savings Act (GESA) Projects
- PA E-Verify. The System is complying with Act 127 and the Commonwealth's implementation of it.
Links to Additional Project, Contract, and Contact Information
- DGS Professional Selections
- DGS Construction Advertisements for Bids
- Pennsylvania eMarketplace
- Pennsylvania Treasury E-Contracts Library
- Mid Atlantic BX
- University Facilities Contracting Web Sites -- current November 16, 2012
- University Facilities Contracting Points of Contact -- current November 16, 2012
- University Facilities Managers, Physical Plant Directors -- current November 16, 2012
- Architectural and Engineering Manual
Page Updated: May 6, 2013
Construction Support Office
Director of Construction Management
P: (717) 720-4131
Facilities Contracts Manager
P: (717) 720-4119
Dorethe Drue Latin
P: (717) 720-4113