Technology Transfer and Commercialization
Welcome to the PASSHE Technology Transfer and Commercialization website, focused on providing comprehensive technology transfer information to PASSHE University students, faculty, and non-faculty. The site is currently under construction, so please be patient as you make your way around the site. The site is organized by role:
· Students – Includes undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate students, including full-time and part-time students.
· Faculty – Includes tenured faculty, probationary non-tenured faculty, and non-tenure track faculty.
· Non-Faculty – Includes staff and student employees, emeritus/retired faculty, visiting scholars/scientists, contract employees, consultants, and others engaged in research.
The goals of Technology Transfer in PASSHE:
1. Assist University personnel in the commercialization of their products.
2. Make inventions and creations resulting from the efforts of University personnel available to industry and the public on an effective and nondiscriminatory basis.
3. Obtain revenue for University personnel, who invent and create, and for the PASSHE Universities for use in furthering educational and research goals.
4. Define the rights and responsibilities of all parties involved in the development of Technology Transfer and Commercialization at PASSHE Universities.
PASSHE encourages faculty, staff and students to create literary, scholarly and artistic works and does not assert any ownership or interest in intellectual property used or created for instructional purposes or as a result of scholarly activity, for example, publications, works of art, recordings, fiction, motion pictures, musical compositions and other specific items.
NOTE: PASSHE Universities sharing information regarding technology transfer on their respective websites should visit and use the verbiage contained in Linking to the PASSHE Technology Transfer and Commercialization website.