Laws and Regulations
- College and University Security Information Act , 24 P.S. §§ 2502-1, et seq., 22 Pa. Code §§ 33.101, et seq. (Act 87)
- Jeanne Cleary Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (formerly the Campus Security Act)
- Criminal History Background Checks , 24 P.S. § 1-111, 22 Pa. Code §§ 8.1, et seq. (Act 34)
- Criminal History Record Information Act , 18 Pa. C.S.A. §§ 9101, et seq.
- Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act, Public Law No. 106-386
- Final Regulations: Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act , (Effective July 1, 2003).
- The Campus Sexual Assault Victim Bill of Rights (amends the Campus Security Act of 1990)
- Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act Amendments of 1989
Tutorial and Training Materials
- Campus Crime Statistics , ( U.S. Department of Education ).
- Guidelines on Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Amendment , Family Policy Compliance Office of the U.S. Department of Education (October 24, 2002).
- Guidelines for the Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Amendment , U.S. Department of Education (October 25, 2002).
- Security on Campus, Inc.(SOC) is a non-profit agency whose mission is to assist in the monitoring and implementing of the Clery Act.
- Stetson Law Review, "Campus Violence Symposium" (Fall 2002)
- Campus Safety Audit, SOC (2006)
- Handbook for Campus Crime Reporting, U.S. Department of Education (2005)
- What Title IX Requires in Campus Rape Cases, SOC (2005)
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Clery Act, SOC
- International Travel Safety Information for Students, U.S. Department of State
- Safely Travel Abroad, U.S. Department of State
- Identity Theft Toolkit, Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
- Travel Warnings for Individual Countries, U.S. Department of State
- Current Public Announcements for Individual Countries, U.S. Department of State
- Consular Information Sheets Issued for Individual Countries, U.S Department of State