How can I change my address?

Please send an email to or call 717-720-4153.

Who do I contact with questions about health care claims and deductibles?

Please contact Highmark’s Elite Customer Service team at 1-888-745-3212. You will be asked to provide your group number.

What kind of prescription drug coverage do I have?

If you are under 65, you will have the same prescription coverage that you did as an active employee.
If you are 65 or over, you will have the Signature 65 prescription drug discount plan. You will pay for your prescriptions at a discounted rate and then can request reimbursement by submitting a Major Medical Claim form to Highmark.

Can I get vision and dental coverage through the Annuitant Health Care Program?

The Annuitant Health Care Program does not offer dental or vision coverage to retirees.
Here are some options that may be available to you:

- If you are a retired faculty member, vision and dental coverage may be available through APSCURF (

- If you are receiving a pension or eligible receive a pension from the Commonwealth/State System, vision and dental coverage may be available coverage through PARSE (


Who can I cover under my health plan?

You may cover your legal spouse, your same-sex domestic partner (excluding OPEIU, SCUPA, and SPFPA) and dependent children up to age 19. Dependent children age 19 to 25 are eligible for coverage only if they are a full time student or disabled.
The Central Benefits Office certifies full time student status of dependents at the beginning of each semester for all dependents between the ages of 19 and 25.

What if I become eligible for Medicare prior to turning age 65?

Please contact the Central Benefits Office at 717-720-4153 or email Enrollment in Medicare affects the coverage available to you.

What if one of my dependents or I become disabled?

Please contact the Central Benefits Office at 717-720-4153 or email to discuss how this will change benefit coverage.

What do I need to do if I want to cancel my health care coverage?

Please complete the Agreement to Cancel AHCP form and forward it to Once you cancel your coverage, you waive all future rights to the Annuitant Health Care Program coverage.

Where can I find the plan’s Medicare Part D Notice?

The notice can be found by clicking here.