Dear Fellow Trustees,
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023, the PACT Board held a meeting to update our bylaws, finalize the 2023-24 budget, and receive information about future PACT conferences.
Bylaws: The major item discussed was the composition of the PACT board to address the implications of integration. Since trustees have been appointed from each integrated campus to staggered terms from 2 to 6 years on the CoTs of Commonwealth and Penn West universities, the board will be composed of representatives from each of the historic campuses; keeping the number of representatives on the board at fourteen. You can find the revised bylaws on the home page.
Budget: The 2023-24 budget and a freeze in dues for the current and 2023-24 year were approved.
Conferences: It was recommended to forego the fall conference and work towards a spring conference. More information will be shared at a later date.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.
- Commonwealth University - Bloomsburg - Mr. Ray Zaborney
- Commonwealth University - Lock Haven - Mr. Krystjan Callahan
- Commonwealth University - Mansfield - Ms. Karen J. Russell (vice chair, PACT treasurer)
- Cheyney - Ms. Cheryl E. Harper
- East Stroudsburg - Mr. Thomas Grayuski (PACT secretary)
- IUP - Mr. Nathan T. Spade
- Kutztown - Mr. John P. Wabby
- Millersville - Dr. Richard L. Frerichs (PACT president)
- PennWest California - Mr. Barry Niccolai
- PennWest Clarion - Honorable Donna Oberlander
- PennWest Edinboro - Mr. Mark A. Bellini (PACT 2nd vice president)
- Shippensburg - Mr. L. Michael Ross (PACT first vice president)
- Slippery Rock - Mr. Jeffrey Smith
- West Chester - Honorable Stephen Kinsey